Big Co-op against Necrons

Brother Bahram

On sunday we are going to play a big game. Everyone will bring 600 point of what you want(!). No restictions.

I know that I'm going to meet Necrons and I will take DW.

The best thing to tear down these metal foes, it is LC's?

My plan is to take one LRC(MM), 3xLC, TH&SS, AC&PF, SB&PW

What is the objective? Kill points? Hold certain objectives?

We have a monthy 500 point mega battle at my local store with similar rules.

I find that DWK perform the best overall, but the mission or goal sometimes dictates other units.

Yeah DWK will do well, slightly better than normal DW only because of the +1T, but if you're able to get your regular DW close enough to assault out of the LRC then you should be ok with them.  The real hazard is keeping the LRC safe, you'll have to ask that your comrades assist in that.  Gauss can ruin your day.  Multi-melta is also going to be necessary against any of the AV13.  Don't forget to account for your DW Vehicle upgrade.

If you see a stalker, shoot that first...

Edit: I'd even consider bringing a LRR, in the long run I think it will outperform the Hurribolters unless someone else is bringing a banner for you to ride next to.

• 1 month later...

Greatings. Long time no seen...

We have been fighting a couple of games at 600 points. It revealed that my "mates" at the gaming club are huge power gamers wallbash.gif

They brought one maximized HQ and the nastieist things they found - not very funny.
My Lion Guard survived until turn 4.

But I will try to change the gaming aspect to my friends and rund with standard FOC (this is what the game is designed for)

For the Lion!

Archived