Question about Raging Heroes

Guts

So I live in the United States and I just ordered some of those mantis chicks to use as daemonettes. Well after I purchased them I started tooling around in the FAQ section that I didn't see before my order. So now  I could really use a little reassurance I read that if there is any tax,duties,or customs we are responsible for them. Has anyone else ordered direct from raging heroes to the united states and did you have any shipping problems or extra fees ?

I ordered two boxes of the same figures and they arrived promptly, and without any hidden extra expenses.  The only problem I had was that contrary to what I expected, there were no bases of any kind in either of the boxes - not a biggie for me, but YMMV.  I got the resin ones and the figures themselves were quite nice, though they did require a fair amount of cleanup prior to assembly.  Many of them also only have one foot on the ground (which is nice and dynamic) but given their slender stature, can make for a very fragile link between their toe tips and the resin slottas they connect to - I actually snapped two of them off their slottas when painting them.  (Once this was due to drybrushing, but the second time was when I was doing some fine layering - pinning them back onto their bases solved this problem, but the work was kind of finicky and added some time to finishing them up.)  Overall I'm quite happy with the first five I've done up, and think they'll make for much nicer looking 'nettes than what GW offers.

P.S. While I'm currently posted to Qatar, I used an APO address in the States for this order, so shipping to NC probably would be about the same.    

Thanks guys, yea I got contacted by the person who manages their Facebook, They said that they haven't had any reports of customs being charged on products they shipped to the US. Since it was only like a 50 dollar box I am feeling pretty confidant there won't be any other extra cost involved.

Archived