Lucius Drop pods

Jorre

Cronhour, I would recommend reading page 24 of Imperial Armour: Apocalypse. I can assure you, they are the correct and up to date rules for the Lucius Pattern Dreadnought Drop Pod.

Those are defs the most up to date, but as Cronhour pointed out- no charging on the turn it arrives.

I think the confusion arises out of how many " IA" books there are.

Cronhour, I would recommend reading page 24 of Imperial Armour: Apocalypse. I can assure you, they are the correct and up to date rules for the Lucius Pattern Dreadnought Drop Pod.

which book? because i just checked imperial armor apocalypse second edition and they're outdated compared to the imperial armour warmachines of the adeptus astartes second edition? or am i checking the wrong IA apocalypse book?

Ah, I see the problem now :)Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second edition was written in 2011. I am referring to Imperial Armour Apocalypse which was written in 2013.

Ah I don't have that book, didn't realise it existed tbh, I'm assuming it,s the same rules as the ia2 2nd edition from October last year, no assault on the turn it arrives, it and anything on it's platforms or on the far side of it from shooting gain shrouded for the turn it arrives.

The one that I have linked is from October last year. If anything it is the third edition book...Imperial Armour Apocalypse second edition was released in 2011, with the rules (now out of date) on page 34.:)

The one that I have linked is from October last year. If anything it is the third edition book...Imperial Armour Apocalypse second edition was released in 2011, with the rules (now out of date) on page 34.:)

Yeah, I have the http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Armour_Books/IMPERIAL_ARMOUR_VOLUME_TWO_SECOND_EDITION.html from December last year, though with only a few months in between, I can imagine there isn't much difference.

Archived