Flint's New Plog Dilemma

Flint13

Evening folks. I've been wanting to colonize a new area of plog real estate recently. Gosh knows I'm going to remain indecisive, so I need the learned experience of B&C's veterans. I've narrowed my possible choices down to two, with representatives from each of their legions. Let me know which I should get off the ground.

1.) Carcharadon Astra, Brother-Sargent Kahu Shoal

Pros - I love the Carcharadons for many, many reasons. Badass backstory, plenty of heresy era tech, awesome combat doctrine... plus loyalist Nightlords wink.png

Cons - I can see the paint scheme getting a bit boring if I don't stay on my toes, gotta learn to paint that funky little shark badge better.

2.) World Eaters 8th Assault Company, Epistolary Haekon Jed'daai
Pros - Eaters of Worlds. Still pre-heresy, still awesome, still badass
Cons - Still painting white

I'd go with the Space Shark.  I like grey though.  If you did want to paint the world eaters, try priming in a light grey color, or painting the model a grey like Codex Grey (I don't know the new GW Paint equivalent...) and THEN white over that.

Damn you make it difficult :D

I still think you should do those destroyers ;) but do world eaters all the way.

I feel that the Night Lords overlap too much with the charcaradons personally. Plus you can do a shock and awe army if you ally your NLs and WEs

Carcharodons. But I'm bias as I like the idea of space marines who attack without making noise and are savage and bloody. World Eaters without the shouting and drooling. Would recommend the transfers though.

Worldeaters have to use some device to get pumped . Astra no device ,kills with out a sound.

And black eye lenses too. Plus battle damage.

I may have to do a squad as a break from painting bright colours.

I can't tell you what you'd find more interesting (that's a matter only you can solve), but I can tell you which I like better.

World Eaters. If you're sick of white, just paint them like destroyers. Or switch to War Hounds.

Or, you know, go post-heresy. Just sayin'... ;)

This is pretty simple really:

2. Tribal tatoos on the armor

3. Guys in your squads that look like this:

gallery_15184_9205_6996.gif

4. This guy will be looking for you every time you get near the ocean if you don't do Astra. I.e. It's a brotherhood

gallery_15184_9205_8985.jpg

That's it Honda screw the butchers needles. Who wants a shark to find your home address ;P and wait for you in the ocean... As he can't hitch to your house.... because it's to lazy to walk.... Yeeeeh.

Archived