My Sammael Conversion

Maraech

Yep, that's what I was thinking of. Now, how are your freehand skills? That large book is crying out for some illuminated text...

Well my free hand is ok, I just don't really know what to put on the book yet.  I'm gonna leave that blank till I can practice on some stuff and figure out what to put on it.

Great work Maraech.

Micron pen is a nice way to get around paiting very intricate free hand. I've used black for purity seals and such but they also make a sepia-colored pen. Definately do some practice runs on some old bits first.

Here are a couple examples using the black micron pen on the book, seals and skull - one | two

Yay!  That Sammael conversion is aboslutely awesome, and it deserved to win a kitbash award somewhere, even if it was just a LGS "My God, did you see this guy's conversion?" conversation that never really dies.

First off, congrats on placing first for the kitbash, and the painting competitions.

Second, as a huge fan of kitbashing and making use of spare parts, this is Sammael is simply amazing!

very well done mate! very inspiring!

Archived