Allied White Scar HQ

Niklaslinden

I'm stubborn and refuse to ally.  I win the old fashioned way.

How old fashioned? Like Gates of Terra old where the White Scars allied with the Blood Angels to win the day?

Blood-oaths, my friend, blood oaths.

Oh don't get me wrong I love the fluff.  Just personal play style...and I say this wanting to include an Imperial Knight in my army hah such a hypocrite sometimes.

To elaborate I was thinking about sticking a White Scar librarian to one of my assault squads. Mostly i thought of it becuase I really desperately wanted a cheaper librarian than what blood angels have. And if you can get hit and run for a whole squad also that's just great! Maybe use a librarian on a bike with force axe. I mean thats a great bargain at 85 pts! Toughness 5, strenght 5 on hammer of wrath, 2 wounds, force weapon, a sweet psychic power and he can keep up with my assault marines. smile.png

To elaborate I was thinking about sticking a White Scar librarian to one of my assault squads. Mostly i thought of it becuase I really desperately wanted a cheaper librarian than what blood angels have. And if you can get hit and run for a whole squad also that's just great! Maybe use a librarian on a bike with force axe. I mean thats a great bargain at 85 pts! Toughness 5, strenght 5 on hammer of wrath, 2 wounds, force weapon, a sweet psychic power and he can keep up with my assault marines. smile.png

But the codex SM librarians are bad.... You are trading divination for hit and run, not really worth it.

But the codex SM librarians are bad.... You are trading divination for hit and run, not really worth it.

Well yeah.. So instead I think I'll go with a white scar captain on a bike so I can take some grav gun bike squads as troops ^^

Archived