Crazy Chaos Boons

I'm curious, seeing as you can possibly get the Multiple Boon more than once (and can give all of your champions at least one Gift of Mutation), what has been the craziest circumstance when you rolled on the Boon table? Or, because of the Boon table, what feats have your Champions accomplished in a game?

Just curious =]

Out of all my games I had two great moments with boons.

First was against SW and IG when my Chaos Lord won a challenge (can't remember whon he killed though), rolled Adamantium Will, next turn he got his second boon - Witch Eater (S6 AP2 hit to enemy psyker after passing DtW), me and my opponent laughed at this funny coincidence as my lord had Mark of Khorne. Then my opponent's Primaris Psyker casts his lightning power on Chaos Lord, I roll a 5 and psyker gets instant killed.

Second was my cultist champion in a game against DA and IG - he defeated IG sergeant, got Hammer of Wrath, then he and remaining cultists charged Deathwing Knights in a desperate attempt to hold them for a turn or thwo, cultist champion challenged deathwing knight sergeant and killed him with Hammer of Wrath :D

Second was my cultist champion in a game against DA and IG - he defeated IG sergeant, got Hammer of Wrath, then he and remaining cultists charged Deathwing Knights in a desperate attempt to hold them for a turn or thwo, cultist champion challenged deathwing knight sergeant and killed him with Hammer of Wrath biggrin.png

Destined for greatness, I hope he got painted, if he wasn't already, and an appropriate trophy!

Archived