+++ Change of Guard on DA Forum +++

I have the pleasure to announce that Captain Semper and Bryan Blaire will take the mantle as DA Mods in addition to their PC&A Mod duties due to Isiah stepping down and hanging his melta (or rather replacing it for a artificier bolter)

So a hearty welcome to the "new" DA mods and a cheer to Isiah for all these year of impecable service.

As side note the two new PC&A mods also come from DA ranks. This is not an Unforgiven power play, or is it? ph34r.png

As a member of the fabled Inner Circle, I refrain from commenting about power plays or the lack thereof. ;)

Congratulations to Semper and Bryan - well deserved mods for the DA section.

Lastly, but by absolutely no means least, farewell to Isiah. A friend, a mod when I first joined the board and a man who won't (usually) let his wife stand in the way of acquiring more Deathwing (a trick I need to learn). I think it's fair to say that he will be missed. However, he has assured us he will be hanging round, sipping mead in the corner and regaling all and sundry about well the board was regulated when was a mod and how it has now all gone downhill. ;)

Circles within circles. The DA are everywhere;)

Well done to all on their new responsibilities and a well deserved thank you to Isiah for his diligence and hard work.

Thanks march10k! :woot:

PC&A stands for Painting, Conversions and Artwork. It includes the WIP forum and the Hall of Fame - It's probably the busiest of forums in B&C - we've been modding there for almost a year now.

And we still are! :D

Thank you for the welcome Chaplain Lucifer! Look forward to spend some more time within the Rock's familiar dungeons!

Now 21 bolter rounds for Isiah! cool.png

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,Boom, Boom, Boom,Boom, Boom, Boom,Boom, Boom, Boom,Boom, Boom, Boom,Boom, Boom, Boom.

Well deserved too.

Welcome to the new Unforgiven mods. Excellent choices, and they'll do their bit to ensure that the great spirit and community we have here continues to thrive.

Cheers

I

Well said Isiah, and you will be missed. I hope you look back on your time here with fond memories, you helped guide many young DA recruits and even older ones too.

May the future keep smiling for you msn-wink.gif

Welcome indeed to Brian Blaire and Captain Semper, the inner circle has new blood.... and the DA community will only be much the better for it.

With every new gain the cycle of life throw us a loss... and although it is sad to see the Big "I" hang up his melta.... he is by no means hanging up his robes!! Once you are in the Inner Circle... you never depart and duty ends only when death do us part! devil.gif I'd like to share something I stated to our inner circle today....

I have been here (or not so much at times smile.png) for a long while and I have seen mods come and go. Isiah has had a tough time from when he stepped in with the 4th ed codex and then the general slump for the DA in a number of ways...... But then again there were some good times to be had especially with the development of the DA in the HH series.

I am really appreciative of the effort and commitment he's given to these forums. The unforgiven rules development that he lead in order to rejuvenate the Dark Angels forum will always be remembered by us mods. It was a near impossible and thankless task that he along with Chaplain Lucifer and Gillyfish managed to run for much longer than I had anticipated and went on until the new DA Codex was released. No doubt the GW designers drew inspiration from all the discussions, ideas and the at time heated debates. That was beyond the call of duty though with the unforgiven there is no such thing as "beyond" when it comes to duty!! wink.png

Let's actually also remember the really significant contribution in having and maintaining a brilliant and technically swish web site for the DA. There was a time that the Dark Angels community had more than five major fan websites each focusing on different aspects. Sadly Isiah's DARK FORTRESS is the only one that remains actively updated.... I hope you keep the Dark Fortress running for a very very long time.

Never fear brethren, Isiah will remain within the Inner Circle and will be assigned to some of the most secretive and deeply important work for the Unforgiven legion.

Well done ol' man (you're probably the only one I can say that to on these forums)..... keep the faith and never sheath your sword!cool.png

SG

I have been here (or not so much at times ) for a long while and I have seen mods come and go. Isiah has had a tough time from when he stepped in with the 4th ed codex and then the general slump for the DA in a number of ways.

Indeed seems to me that it was yesterday... Remember our ol' dreadnought mod ProjectXXIV (or it was XXVI :unsure: )

Good job Isiah! :tu: you deserve some rest ;)

Congratulations to Semper and Bryan...I'm sure you guys will continue to do a great job even with the extended duties!

To Isiah...on one hand I can't help but thinking that he embodies what my mind thinks is THE DA moderator (no offense to Lucipher and Shadow Guard...love you guys tooooo ;) )

So it makes me sad and a bit bewildered to see this change.

On the other hand...one can only have the kindest of words for Isiah's dedication.

We all know he did it for the women, the money and the free built and painted terminators...but still...

Thanks for everything and you have our gratituide and loyalty :)

Hope to see you around!

On a related note... Stobz, I see that you are "VILICUS PISCARIAM"... Congrats on being promoted to the Master of Fisheries (or at least this is what google translate tells me it means). tongue.png

Archived