Watcher in the Dark and conspiracy theory

Shoes Freak !

Hello fellow brothers, i'm a DA player since 1996, i have around 4000 pts of DA and i'm wondering.

How does it come that watchers in the dark wear tiny space marines boots ?

Who provides them ? Not Mars as they don't know the role of watcher ?

Why do such creatures that are unaffected by any physical attack need shoes to walk ?

Well i know those questions might lead me to the chamber 42, but still to go there we will see many watchers with those boots all around in the rocks.

Are the watchers bound to us by a secret market agreement to provide them those boots in exchange of their help?

I will take in account any thoughts you could give me ?

Because when Jes Goodwin sculpted the first one there were no Watchers and no fluff and he just did it that way...  The new Watcher with the DWK termie box is the same watcher just scanned and mirror imaged...

I actually don't think Watcher's are small - it's perspective - they're just further away :p

Oh and a warm welcome to The Rock Shoes Freak :yes:. Posing awkward questions like that, I can see we are going to need to up our game regarding intelligent answers !!

Cheers

I

...a bigger on the inside kinda deal?...  I just think of the 4th Doctor's explanation of how the Tardis is both close and far away at the same time when ever someone says something like that Isiah.

Good question, can't say I ever thought about it.

Perhaps watchers just have a certain fashion sense? Matching boots to go with the robes msn-wink.gif

Or perhaps it's the boots that actually makes them impervious to physical attacks. Magic space boots..not unlike the Lion Helm giving Azrael an invulnerable save?

It could also be to make a reference to the Dark Angels / being part of a space marine army.

With every thing I've read I think it's plausable to say that, like the emperor they display an image to the person looking at them, as opposed to they actually look like that.

I dunno. I think that shoes are the least creepy/mysterious thing about them.

Perhaps watchers just have a certain fashion sense? Matching boots to go with the robes msn-wink.gif

Or perhaps it's the boots that actually makes them impervious to physical attacks. Magic space boots..not unlike the Lion Helm giving Azrael an invulnerable save?

Nah, that's not it, and its not a robe they wear, its a towel.

Nah, that's not it, and its not a robe they wear, its a towel.

lol. So, your theory is that they are all Towely from southpark?

http://www.mamut.net/homepages/United_States/3/16/BossboyXProductions/towelie.jpg

i haven't notice until now that they were wearing tiny boots ! funny !

i more to the Cyfax opinion: Magical boots for magical xenos beeing !

and as magical boots no one need to craft them, they appear abracadabra !!

btw, welcome to the rock !

Archived