Projects to keel Kael occupied(SoB, Guard, Traitor Guard)

Kriegsmacht

HI got myself here some projects I'm working on. The three factions in the title are my main ones. The traitor guard is my inspiration faction 'cause I can do conversions on stuff as seen in the pics. I havn't taken pictures of the infantry yet except for a sergeant because my finished infantry is in a carrying case. Here's my TG Sentinal, Basilisk and Medusa.

When I showed the sergeant to my dad first thing he said was "You just watched The Thing haven't you?". I took that to mean I was on the right track with the miniature.

Next up is a picture of my Hostile Environment Guard. These are the ones I mentioned in the PCA forum about simple green and the release stuff on the resin. They've been stripped and I will be painting them the same colors. I got the color scheme from the British Infantry during the Napoleonic era. Watching the Sharpe series can have quite an affect on inspiration. lol

Lastly is the Sisters of Battle I got in the mail this past week. All I took so far is the blisters I'm currently putting them together. Been a while since I put metal miniatures together I'm so use to plastic.

Apologies for the long first post It's been a long while since I posted anything on here. Next post will have some extras that don't really fit in with these three. I'm hoping to update this often.

And here's the extras...

Archived