RWCS Loadout

Seleucus

I am just putting them together - full 5 man team with champ, apothecary & banner.

Who should I put the grenade launcher on?  Banner guy or one of the two other BKs?

Apothecary and champ have been upgraded, so, I assume, no longer count as a BK for this purpose.

I've put mine on the banner guy.

The rational behind that is that I want my SB to be the last dying to keep the effect of SoD or SoF the longest possible... And a biker alone with GL will be more helpful than with plasma talon as he can have the double penalty on a targeted unit (-1T AND x4 shoot for the said beside him)

Hey, well as the old English saying goes you have a "hobson's choice" as a RWCS only has three members so if you are upgrading two of those then the grenade launcher has to be on the third ie the flag waver :) I usually run the champion because its fluffy but just for the record dont expect wonders from him as honestly the 5pts is better spent elce where as he strikes last in combat so his heroic challenges usualy end up with him face down in the mud, having said this I always take him :) but never an apothecary or banner as I just use them as a cheaper basic knights unit but then I am odd in my approaches.. Sorry for the side track there but hope it helps.

Archived