Home brew chapter using modified knights of blood colors

Nova_chron

So after lurking for about a month, I have decided to take the plunge and really commit to Blood Angels.

Just a few questions, should I fluff them as renegades who still feel loyal or just stay loyalist I would love some input here, as setting up fluff really helps me get a direction going for my overall feel. Once I get to a point when I can assemble, I will put up some WIP photos.

<--- WE ARE NOT A HOMEBREW CHAPTER!

Seriously, the Knights of Blood are in the codex and everything. We're an official, honest to goodness Space Marine chapter, descended from the Blood Angels.

Personally, I play my Knights as renegades who are still loyal in spirit and actually kind of have it in for the Inquisition who declared them renegade and their puppets, the Grey Knights. I've written a whole ton of fluff about the Knights of Blood in general, the stuff they do to stay sane in the face of Chaos, and the personalities of the 5th Company (the part of the chapter I'm building) and the other assorted Knights of Blood who have been seconded to them, or joined them when their own company was destroyed or scattered.

I should have been more specific I am not making knights of blood just stealing the layout for the paint with some alterations ( I am terrible at painting silver ) but I respect your stance if you could link to your fluff I would love to read it and possibly convert to them well and truly :)

I should have been more specific I am not making knights of blood just stealing the layout for the paint with some alterations ( I am terrible at painting silver ) but I respect your stance if you could link to your fluff I would love to read it and possibly convert to them well and truly smile.png

Fair enough. I'll post what I've got at some point. It's kind of all over the place.

Archived