Chaos cursing

Do you imagine chaos marines to say "Oh darn" when they can't stop an Imperial ship from escaping? Some people like to be more realistic with their fluff.

I think you could write around it and avoid profanity is all I'm suggesting!

There are post-humans who have lived and fought for and against some of the worst nightmares of our collective imaginations in an alternate Hell-dimension where time literally has no meaning; an eternity of war, death, disease, and soul-tainted corruption that ever so slowly is driving each of them over the lip of sanity.

. . . .so why wouldn't they use profanity?

There are post-humans who have lived and fought for and against some of the worst nightmares of our collective imaginations in an alternate Hell-dimension where time literally has no meaning; an eternity of war, death, disease, and soul-tainted corruption that ever so slowly is driving each of them over the lip of sanity.

. . . .so why wouldn't they use profanity?

Often just feels forced when written.

Understand TG, I didn't mean to come across as uppity, I just tend to find it jars when reading. For emphasis, sure - but too many writers fall into the trap of using it lazily, and it detracts from the overall piece.

I look forward to reading it when finished!

Archived