So, who would voice the Primarchs?

Rasclomalum

Btw Aquilanus, since you mention Frank Welker. I believe he would make an excellent Abbadon based off his performance as Megatron in the most recent series Transformers Prime.

Michael Dorn would make a better Ferrus in my opinion.

Christopher Lee as Horus is perfect.

But seriously, Brian Blessed needs to at least do an audio book. That man's bombastic character and energy would be amazing to listen to in a 30k setting.

See I don't see everyone being English accent. Just bc GW makes it sound that way I would think not everyone does. 2 on my list would be John DiMaggio(Marcus Fenix of Gears of War) and Steve Downes (Master Chief of Halo). I can see the DiMaggio as someone like Russ or Dorn and Downes as someone like Lion El Jonson.

I could also see James Wood as a voice of one.

I don't think an English accent is nessessary in fact apart from the Khan who should clearly have some far eastern inflection I don't think any of them should have a really decernable accent. So long as they all sound reletively well spoken. John DiMaggio is a brilliant voice actor I'd also like to hear Keifer Sutherland voice someone, possibly Sigismund. But I think that's the 24 fan boy in me coming out.

I would think Johnny Yong Bosch for the voice of Fulgrim something like Ichigo from Bleach or Vash from Trigun. I would say something not too manly and toward the feminine voice but stern at the same time.

I didn't see a single mention for sean connery. I'd have to second any of the GoT actors mentioned they have superb voices fit for a Primarch.

But so has Liam Neeson.

I think Morgan Freeman playing Lorgar would be fitting, considering he was supposed to be a charismatic speaker.

Neeson would make a good Lion. In fact he's played as one before, and he's known to beat up wolves too...

But so has Liam Neeson.

I think Morgan Freeman playing Lorgar would be fitting, considering he was supposed to be a charismatic speaker.

Neeson would make a good Lion. In fact he's played as one before, and he's known to beat up wolves too...

Curze I don't know who you are with, I don't know where you are. Leave this sector now and I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you remain I will hunt you, I will find you, and I will kill you! Haha yes! That work's so well!

Archived