Zerker Deletion

oreaper84

Probably just taking one of the sprues outa the box n repackaging them as an 8-man squad.

I cried inside when they changed the orc boyz fantasy box from 19 models to 11 and pretty much kept the same price.

Possessed, Obliterators, Zerkers missing on US site.

Probably just a bug, they are supposedly in the middle of revamping the site, which I recall hearing is supposed to go live later this month.  Or, since it is supposed to be integrating FW stuff, they may just be inclined to get us to buy the FW upgrade kit.

A lot of things are disappearing mysteriously across many, many ranges, like Empire Knightly Orders for Warhammer Fantasy. I really doubt they're updating that many models at once for so many random armies together, so it's probably just incompetence on the part of people running the website.

A lot of things are disappearing mysteriously across many, many ranges, like Empire Knightly Orders for Warhammer Fantasy. I really doubt they're updating that many models at once for so many random armies together, so it's probably just incompetence on the part of people running the website.

I noticed yesterday that IG Sentinels were gone too. Maybe it's a mass repainting/reboxing thing? Or perhaps part of the rumoured website merging?

Archived