Horus Lupercal Warmaster. Primarch of the Luna Wovles

lilloser

Horus Lupercal Warmaster of the Imperium

"Kill for the living, kill for the dead.

The sacrifice which they collectively made was individually repaid to them; for they received again each one for himself a praise which grows not old, and the noblest of all tombs, I speak not of that in which their remains are laid, but of that in which their glory survives, and is proclaimed always and on every fitting occasion both in word and deed. For the whole earth is the tomb of famous men; not only are they commemorated by columns and inscriptions in their own country, but in foreign lands there dwells also an unwritten memorial of them, graven not on stone but in the hearts of men. 

So say I again, kill for the living, kill for the dead."

Horus Lupercal Funeral Oration After Ullanor

Myles

It's kinda crazy to think of what a difference the colors can make with a model.  Here he looks the stern, yet benevolent second to the Emperor and in your other thread with the darker SoH armor, he looks every bit the dangerous and menacing threat he would turn out to be.

Well done!

Beautifully done, and my only tiny criticism is that the armor looks less like a white paint and more like NMM silver.

I actually like that about it. If anybody amongst the Wolves of Cthonia would have their armour polished to a warm, shiny glow, it would be Lupercal.

Beautiful stuff, man.

Archived