New Website and FAQ : how to do?

Master Avoghai

I am really hopeful that there will be a lot of updates to FAQs overall, not just us.  The last FAQ update was in september with the C:SM release which nerfed the Servo Arm.  Prior to that who knows.  The FAQs are few and far between and there are a lot of things that could use clarifying.  There's got to be plenty of questions that have been repeatedly asked at places like say Warhammer World that they could easily just compile into a doc for everyone.

We and Daemons are the only 6th ed codices without Supps, but that's another discussion for another time.

if they fix the GD nephilim i will pay good money for a brand new codex. i swear to god i will go out and buy a second DA codex if the errata fixes them. their possibly the coolest looking plane in the game and nobody ever fields them.

furthermore id love to see asmodai get some kind of alteration. im thinking making all veterans troops choices (we have belial and sammy doing it y not mr robes and instant death?)

id love to see rhinos get some kind of a buff for all imperial forces, they basically a free kill point and they almost always toss 1st blood away for you (unless u got first, cause then.. ya know). id also like to see a new dataslate for DA's. something cool that perhaps gives us say.. the scout speeder, or heck, make it breath some life into the dreadnaught. itd be fun to see more dreads on the field.

aura_enchanted... None of the changes you dream of Will happen... Even in a new codex... Dont have any hopes... Hope is the first step to disappointement...

And a new dataslate For DA??? Where is the old one??? IF you mean Cypher i invite you to Cell 42 where Asmodai is waiting For you...

Archived