Sicarius Commission

thebigdog

Hi guys,
I've now added the final pictures of my recent commission for Sicarius from Big Dog Miniatures.

I'm always looking to improve my technique so any comments or critique would be welcome.

Sicarius Front 2

Sicarius Front

Sicarius Side

Sicarius Rear

If you like what you see and would be interested in a commission feel free to send me a personal message via facebook or an email to bigdogminiatures@hotmail.co.uk to discuss your requirements.

Not a Faux Pas per se, but I've seen a number of members post their work through links that require a sign-in or up from said site (Facebook or otherwise), and the general consensus from the community has been a polite request to post their images here.

The album link to facebook should be open access, i have friends without facebook accounts who are able to view without any problems but I do understand if people don't wish to go to another website to view.

Like I said,i'll try to post them up here later on. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking good, though perhaps an extra highlight or two on various parts would make the model "pop" a bit more (however, if your brief was for a tabletop-quality model, I'd leave it as-is).

Oh, and thanks for posting the images directly here :)

Archived