Command Squad loadouts?

nightwing1511

So with the new FAQ and Errata returning to the GW site, and the lack of Codex:Space Marine errata, does that mean I can no longer field melta/plasma/grav guns on the veterans in my command squad?

The FAQs are now here:

http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html

But it is odd that the Space Marine one is absent.

In fact the 6th edition FAQs (aside from Codex CSM) are absent, So I guess we'll have to wait until they redo them.

It's actually a good indication that they are doing so now.

Until then common sense applies - we know the FAQ rulings, so they continue to apply.

I'm sure you might be able to find a copy of the FAQ somewhere.

Like here.

Not sure why you're asking here about whether the missing FAQs are still legal. Ask the people you play with or the TO of the event you're going to. Nothing we say will make any difference to them.

So with the new FAQ and Errata returning to the GW site, and the lack of Codex:Space Marine errata, does that mean I can no longer field melta/plasma/grav guns on the veterans in my command squad?

They incorporated that rule into the digital edition, so yes, you can still take special weapons for your CS.

They really need to start making printable "errata" pages, instead of FAQ's, that you can print out and insert where changes are in the books for people who haven't bought the digital versions, or come up with a better way to reference updates to the book.

Archived