FAQ's are back but there is no changes for us

Larhendiel

Or just make them Hellstrikes or Stormstrikes like the standard issue SM aircraft so the Nephilump can hunt aircraft and heavy vehicles like the fluff.

But this is not a wish-list thread so I am just glad we have current FAQ so I can field my five man RWCSs :tu:

A few more:

Codex: Dark Angels 6E

* The Dark Angels Librarian Level 2 upgrade is 35 points, while that of  a vanilla SM librarian is 25 points.  Misprint, or is the DA Librarian overcharged "just because"?

* The Dark Angels Scout Squad entry gets updated to coincide with that of vanilla Space marines, meaning the sniper rifle cost is removed from the base cost and properly becomes an add-on cost.

40K 6E Main Rulebook:

Gets hot and Weapons That do Not Roll To Hit

"For each roll of a l, the weapon Gets Hot; the firing model suffers a wound (armour saves or invulnerable saves can be taken) and that shot is not fired. A vehicle instead suffers a glancing hit on a further roll of a I ,2 or 3 each time the weapon Gets Hot."

The above means that a vehicle firing such a weapon, and that Gets Hot, takes a glancing hit, but does not lose its shot (i.e. the term "Instead" discounts what precedes it, not part of what precedes it).  Is that the intention, or does the vehicle lose the shot as well?  Errata the rule to clarify this point.

IMHO Nephilim would benefit could benefit if either Mega bolter would get rending or its / black sword missiles strength would be risen to s7, it would still hardly be game breaker but now Nephilim could actually penetrate against AV12's without needing of use Lascannons.

Ah ha! I knew it.

Played a friend the other day who insisted my ravenwing command squad could not assault his wave serpent on my turn 1 because I had scouted. He had  first turn and turbo boosted the wave serpent right in my face. I couldn't prove I was right because the FAQ's were down. 

Hrmmm printing time I think

Archived