Drippy's Imperial Fists HH log. Update 4/26

Drippy

I used to have a different account on here something around 8 years ago, can't quite remember what it was.

Anyway, I'm starting up a new project and I'll be damned if I don't paint these to my best ability if I'm spending this much money on these, so I'm starting a thread that I hope to update once a week or so to make sure I acutally work on it.

So here's my Moritat and my first five tacticals who are about half finished (If I've figured out how to include images in this).

IMAG0463 copy

IMAG0460

Nice deep yellow, brother. The weathering on the Moritat would look very heavy on most models... but this is a Moritat after all. happy.png

Yes that's a great yellow. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks, I did go a little overboard with my sponge, I used paynes grey acrylic paint from my art supplies, it makes a pretty grimey oily texture, and followed it up with game color gunmetal, which is kind of grit heavy and helped build up the grime while giving the appearence of exposed unpainted armor.

Large pics would nice.yes.gif

If you insist, here's the original.

If your computer is slow, don't click this, 45x25 inches.

Edit: Well that didn't work at all.

Great start there buddy, loving the moritat.

have you thought about joining the etl this year to keep you motivated?

I've considered it, need to figure out how much free time I'll have before signing up for anything.

Archived