Warpsmith - How do you use them in your own Chaos armies.

hes not a bad hq by any means

I should normally have a game with him on Saturday, I'll tell you how it went ! But definitely playing it safe with him like you said :)

Tbf in his defence i was rolling wuite badly that day abbadon failed 3 charges but passed 20+ invuns and countless armour saves lol

Stupid question about the Masters of Mechanism rule. It states that the Warpsmith can choose to repair a vehicle instead of shooting with one of his weapons, provided he is in base contact or embarked in it.

Does that mean that he has to be able to shoot a weapon to use the rule ? What if, for example, he's embarked in a vehicle with no fire point like a Land Raider. He won't be able to shoot a weapon because it has no fire points, yet he qualifies for the rest of the rule.

Cheers !

Stupid question about the Masters of Mechanism rule. It states that the Warpsmith can choose to repair a vehicle instead of shooting with one of his weapons, provided he is in base contact or embarked in it.

Does that mean that he has to be able to shoot a weapon to use the rule ? What if, for example, he's embarked in a vehicle with no fire point like a Land Raider. He won't be able to shoot a weapon because it has no fire points, yet he qualifies for the rest of the rule.

Cheers !

Nope, he can repair while embarked!

Cheers !

Nope, he can repair while embarked!

That is no question when he is embarked on a vehicle with a fire point, but my question was : because the Land Raider has no fire point, does that mean the Warpsmith can't repeair because he is unable to shoot his weapon ? Does he need to be able to shoot a weapon (because the rule says "instead of") to be able to repair? ^^

Archived