Angels of Desolation

Hidicul

Right now I'm in the planning stages as I'm stripping my models and preparing for the ETL.

This is the color scheme I'm going to go with.

sm.php?b62c=@hozqS_hyvFn.hIAEG@@@@@@@haLvy@_@@..@_@@@@@@@@@.@.@@@@@@@@@@@_.@@@@@@_@@@@@@_hFTPP&

Also the group I game with is extremely fussy about WYSIWYG, if you pay points for it they want it modeled even if there isn't one for it. That being said I'm looking for ideas for making a PFG.

I like to use the Grey Knights' teleporter backpacks for Power Field Generators. Planning on painting up the little spine things with some power/lightning effects like you would use on a power weapon. That should be good enough to show exactly what the backpack is. You can see an image of one on one of my Company Master models in my Stoneburners WiP thread here in the DA forum. I think some other folks have done similar...

I like the idea of the HK packs. Good thing I have plenty of them. Have to see if it'll fit on a bike. No offense brother barham, but that looks a little to bulky for my liking

It's okey.

The Grey Knights' teleporter backpacks looks much better (maybe shall fix one of those)

The scheme looks nice, would have to agree about the GK backpacks as PFG if you plan on putting it on a bike why not have it built into the bike like cut the power rod/spines off 2 GK backpacks and position 2 on the front of the bike and 2 at the back.

I took the Ravenwing Champion bike sprues (the shrine looking thing that goes on the back, minus the wings) and glued them back to back, I then glued the antenna that comes with the Landspeeder Vengeance and glued that to the side to fill in the sort of gap there.  Then I glued it to a 28MM base, much like the Watcher in the Dark piece so it can follow whatever HQ wants to bring it.

Archived