XVIII Centuria Aliquam Augue and Allies

Calgar 2.0

• 1 year later...

The Price of Heresy

https://youtu.be/hBOru2DNVdA

Strnad fired another burst into the precinct house, and heard the screams of pain from several cultists. He glanced at Gusti, who swore as he cleared a jam from his bolter, and promptly fell on his back, the eye of his helmet punctured by a shuriken catapult. Someone had supplied the Brotherhood of Day with Eldar weaponry. Odd, for a group dedicated to Malice. "Squad Three, this is Squadron Viper, prepare for some danger close, over". Strnad fell back to a nearby hab as the rockets from the Whirlwinds screamed in from the sky. He watched as the Southern portion of the Precinct House's facade collapsed, revealing many of the PDF troopers defending it alongside the cultists. Sergeant Nanuq called for the squad to charge, as Smash and Grab arrived into the square to provide fire support. Strnad vaulted over the destroyed wall he was sheltered behind, and fired from his hip.....

39 minutes later

Lifting himself to the first floor, carrying a crate of arms and ammo, Strnad finally emerges from the basement of the building, now aware of the nearby whine of turbines. A stormraven is awaiting nearby to bring the supplies to the main base. As he carries the crate to the aircraft, he looks to where he last saw Gusti, when he fell. "Good, I can get a new damned helmet," he thinks to himself, relieved that the body is still untouched. After depositing the crate in the aircraft he rushes over to the body. He releases the seals on the Mk. 2 helm, and checks the exact damage......

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac207/calgar_20/novograd_zpsvrivovhy.png

Don't call it a comeback.msn-wink.gif

Alright, I've slowly started getting back into 40k, after stints with Frostgrave, and various other games. Starting to work on a third tactical squad, and possibly a termie squad made up of Cataphractii suits.

Also, a cookie to whoever can name the city that this pic is based off of.

Archived