LEGO Ultramarines

Azatoth

A quick google search revealed the really sad thing about this. One used to be able to use LEGO's own design software to generate instructions and order exactly the parts needed from LEGO as a kit. That ended January 2012 for completely unrelated reasons.

A quick google search revealed the really sad thing about this. One used to be able to use LEGO's own design software to generate instructions and order exactly the parts needed from LEGO as a kit. That ended January 2012 for completely unrelated reasons.

I found this: LEGO Digital Designer.

I do not know if it has all bricks though.

There seems to be a how-to to unlock all bricks here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53760

• 1 month later...

And even a Super Star Destroyer straight from Lego will net you a 500$ spending :X - Although weirdly enough the Death Star on Lego's site is also 500$ not the 2k on amazon :\ still hefty but not outrageous

EDIT : wrong death star! the one you linked is OOP...hence the price hike..originally was 300$! and the other one I was thinking of is not nearly as cool because of the rooms :\

Archived