Spartan Assault Tank

I've been thinking about getting another Land Raider to convert it into a Spartan, but I was wanting some help on the dimensions of the tank. It looks like its the same size but just a tad bulkier and the front end is pushed forward more.

Any advice on a good way to convert one? I'm thinking of buying the Terminus Lascannon set, but I don't think that would be enough to call it a Spartan. I don't have any spare tank treads lying around. Is there an easy way around that? Also how could you bulk it up?

Thanks!

EDIT: I would have to buy 2 of the Terminus sets to make it work, so that would make the cost about $110 from GW. The difference from buying the FW model being about $55. But if there's any extra I'd have to buy apart from this (probably making the difference become ~$30-$20), I might just buy the FW model instead.

Here's a thread from PC&A not too long ago, post #8 has a side-by-side of a FW Spartan beside a GW LR.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/282882-converting-gw-landraider-into-a-spartan-anyone/?hl=+spartan

It seems my kit-bash one was too big, but I still like it....

Cheers,

Jono

Archived