The music of Chaos!

Stonedog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KrRpKZkQLA

It is the theme march when comes to all things Chaos for me. The sort of ruthless and fearsome crescendo, the sense of impending doom coupled with awesome lyrics made this OST one of my favorite ones. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwCh-syWlFc

And Lucifer, Child of Dawn from the Saint Seiya OST... now that is a great piece of music for team Chaos. 

I think Payback by Quarashi fits pretty well if you listen to the lyrics.  "I got what I came for and now I want more, surprise all you suckers when I tear down the door, kicking and screaming and all covered in gore I'll leave all you bastards lying dead on the floor".

Sounds like a Ship raid to me...

Still by Ghetto Boys works too.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with the OP, khaos rising is a great csm themed album. I also enjoy the one before that: Rise of the Tyrant (which seems approriate to me as I play Red Corsairs). I think that Arch Enemy's new album "War Eternal" which come out next month is going to fit good also.

As it is fitting the best music for Chaos is the one of the villains. Well let it be stated that I am a huge fan of the Saint Seiya but bar the awesome story and fight the anime has one supreme quality, its music. Be it Sanctuary, Lost Canvas or now Omega, the music score is always epic and properly melodic.

When the above plays I imagine some sort of Chaos Space Marines advance relentlessly out of the fog, hiding their number, each sight more horrible than the last. Or even better, with this music I see a Chaos Lord accepting a challenge to a duel, regarding his opponent with the poise of one who has killed almost everything killable in his life as a warrior. 

Archived