suggestions for DC force

cescobig

Indeed, as per the B&C rules, we can't give you a pointed list as it's infringing GW's copyright. We can only give you pointers.

Firstly, buy/borrow/download a copy of the Codex. You'll need it for the rules as well as the points.

Next, at such a low point limit, avoid Astorath as he will be a third of your points...

This leaves you with a choice. You can go for a BA list with Death Company, or a fluffier list like what Leonaides describes.

i dont have a dex so makes it hard

Too right it's hard. Impossible, even.

If you want to run BA then you need to get the codex from somewhere.

You're looking at 2 units of DC, or 1 and a dread, depending on your HQ choice. You can make a legal army at this point level that includes a stormraven or Mephiston.

I would say at those points only take one unit of death company. My reasons being that low certain missions will be imposingly hard to win against some lists, you will always be out numbered, and possibly out gunned one unit with some regular marines will possibly serve you better. However if you want it for the fluff I would do a reclusiarch and two squads of 6 DC in pods a dred and then season to taste.

Archived