a multi tasking chaos super heavy

henrywalker

I've got a broken old bane blade in a trade. It basically includes the two fully built sides/track sections and the bottom half. its like someone pulled the roof off.

theres a sheet of movement tray stuck over the top of the two track sections. I want to add it to my nurgley traitor guard apocalypse force

gallery_59654_6002_1385057.jpg

I have a vulcan mega bolted and one of the big fat guns too.

I originally wanted to build a plague reaper on top of it

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130222214024/warhammer40k/images/1/15/PlaguereaperofNurgle00.jpg

but then it occurred to me that in its 'open' state it looks a lot like a gorgon transport tank which would be awesome as i could stick a squad of 50 zombies in an AV14 tank!!!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/gorgspon.jpg

I had the idea of building the plague reaper bit on a sheet of plasticard that i could magnetise to the top of the chassis allowing me to switch in and out which would give me the best of both worlds.

problem is i was inspired by the idea and now i want to see how many 'tops of tanks' i can scratch build to stick on this thing. for example i was thinking of scratch building a praetus launcher the same width as the internal space of the tank to make it the praetus tank

anyway, has anyone had any experience with something like this? any hints? any ideas about what other tanks i could make to stick on the top?

They will all be dedicated to Nurgle so i can hide a lot of crimes with GS pus and boils and stuff.

It looks like someone was going for a tower type superheavy and gave up. I might put a WHFB church terrain or Garden of Morr on it, or a big vat of disease with Nurglings manning hoses.

Whatever you do, keep us updated, because it's an interesting opportunity for conversion.

Archived