Arizonajirt's ETL III WIP

arizonajirt

Love the way the master of Shadows is watching over your progress, and if that's not enough the Reaver is there!

It must be so good having a Reaver sitting opposite your painting area. Shows the results in all your hard work and effort!

The master of shadows must oversee the rebuilding of his chapter. The Titan is there because I have no where else to out him right now. Which is most likely better that way since I don't have space for my knights or warhound right now.

Yes I did. I covered up all the dead guardsmen with stirland mud texture paint. Fills in the details of the guardsmen and make it look like a muddy battlefield look. Since it's rubble my the stronghold assault book, make sense to me.

Vast improvement IMO. I might do something similar when mine arrive. I'm considering making a scenery vow, got a huge chunk to paint but it needs to be assembled first, Plus I need to finish my first vow.

How much do you have left now before vow 2?

I've got all the troops done, I'm working on the last agis defense line and the two preds now. I've still got 10-12 rhino/razorbacks rhe two tench systems and then 2 storm ravens. Still waiting on the ravens in the mail. They get shipped Monday.

Vast improvement IMO. I might do something similar when mine arrive. I'm considering making a scenery vow, got a huge chunk to paint but it needs to be assembled first, Plus I need to finish my first vow.

How much do you have left now before vow 2?

Hate to ask but what is Vow2?

And btw, just curious, do you actually field this whole army table top?

Not sure what vow 2 is yet, but I have a feeling it could be decent sized as well.

Last time I played apoc, I fielded my 3rd battle company (all with vehicles) , my 1st company (60 termies, 20 sternguard, 20 vanguard) my account company (10 10 man scout squads plus 2 scout bike squads and land spreedser storms) part of my second company ( 2 full bike squads, 4 land speeders) then all the extras (2 ravens, 2 nuggets, 3 vindis, 4 preds, 6 land raiders, thunderfire, centurions, so on and so forth. This was the weekend of the new sm release.

I thought of breaking out my ig for allies, but I had already taken up 12 feet x 12 inches of gaming table myself.

I thought of breaking out my ig for allies, but I had already taken up 12 feet x 12 inches of gaming table myself.

You so selfish Jirt :p.

The ADL looks good. I think you've sold me on doing some terrain as one of my vows, it'll be a nice break from power armour.

Archived