Rogue's Sons of Medusa

Rogue

Hello.

I browse around here every now and then, so I thought I should share a few bits too. So here's the few bits of armour my marines have collected over the years (but mostly the last twelve months - I'm not a quick painter).

The marines (a DIY Sons of Medusa who play as Crimson Fist successors (long story)) are a lighter green (you can see a couple in the speeders, but I figure the darker tanks break it up a bit.

Anyway...

2014 razorbacks

2014 vindicator Jericho

2014 dreadnoughts Seth and Cain

2014 landspeeder tornado and typhoon

• 1 month later...

Two months of serious brushwork (and procrastination) later, a stormtalon. Ta-dah!

I think it took longer to do the cockpit and pilot than it did to do the whole rest of the flyer.

stormtalon 1

stormtalon 2

stormtalon 3

Now it gets to slug things out with my autocannon dread for the 'shooty-armoured-thing' slot in my 750pt list...

Thanks Jeff. I had no idea that was the original RT chapter badge - I don't suppose you have any images, do you?

(I was using it as a chapter symbol long before I decided to go with 'Sons of Medusa' as a chapter - the symbol led to the name.)

Here's the original colour schemes for the Sons of Medusa, taken from the 2st Edition Warhammer 40,000 Compendium.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110329022832/warhammer40k/images/3/33/Sons_of_Medusa_Original_Colors.jpg

That's exactly it. If you're not copying it, it's REALLY close already. 

• 2 months later...

And on the topic of retro, here's a couple of very old terminator models - they go back at least 20 years, probably more, and finally got a proper paint job over the last fortnight.

cyclone (1) (800x600)

cyclone (2) (800x600)

There's a couple more to come at some point...

• 2 weeks later...
With an evening of Space Hulk on the horizon at the end of the month, here's another addition to the first company - Chief Librarian Isaiah. I'm pretty confident that he's been waiting 25 years for a coat of paint...

Chief Librarian Isaiah

Archived