New Recruit

Good evening all, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long-time lurker here at the B&C and figured now was as good a time as any to let my presence be known officially.

I'm more of a collector and painter than gamer, if truth be known I have never actually played a game of 40k although that is more of a product of being out in the middle of nowhere with no driving licence. I collect and paint Blood Angels and Imperial Guard as my main force but have a small collection of Tau Empire started just before the release of the new codex. There are also some Orks and Tyranids thrown in for good measure.

I collected a few miniatures while I was a teenager although this was for no more than a year, owning a battered copy of Hero Quest and Man o War (neither any longer in my possession unfortunately). This would have been around the time of the 2nd Edition. I rejoined during 4th around 2006 and have been collecting, painting and reading obsessively ever since.

I'll put some of my work up once I've had a chance to edit some of the pictures, they're a little too large to be forum-friendly at the moment. I also write about my (too) many projects on my blog and tend to waffle on a lot, please feel free to have a look.

Anyway, that's enough of me boring everyone. I look forward to becoming part of the community here on B&C.

Welcome happy.png Both the Guard and BA have good communities here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in smile.png

Hail and welcome, brother! Feel fre to ask any questions you may have and check out B&C's rules to avoid any faux pas later on. ;)

Something worth pointing out, just in case, this site does not entertain filthy xenos. If it's anything to do with Chaos or the Imperium, it's fair game but no aliens are allowed (unless they're being squashed underfoot). 

Hail and welcome, brother! Feel fre to ask any questions you may have and check out B&C's rules to avoid any faux pas later on. msn-wink.gif

Something worth pointing out, just in case, this site does not entertain filthy xenos. If it's anything to do with Chaos or the Imperium, it's fair game but no aliens are allowed (unless they're being squashed underfoot).

Thanks fo the warning, I'm aware of the rules purtaining to xenos scum in these hallowed halls, mentioned for reference more than anything else. I'm first and foremost a supporter of the Imperial Creed thumbsup.gif

Hail Thorrick!

Greet to see the lurkers popping out of the shadows! Grab a boltgun and get in the fight! biggrin.png

For the glory of the dark four!

BCC (Dave)

-p.s. loving your username too!-

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forums, Consider the boltgun loaded and ready to go.

Archived