FW Dark Angels Banner?

I was wondering if anyone could link or show the image of the Dark Angel on the banner Forgeworld has done for all the legions like below.

http://zweischneid.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/horus-heresy-banners.jpg

Actually forget it finally found, I suck at google searches lol

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Linnear1701/40K/ILegion.jpg

Shame they missed the opportunity for a read stripe down the center of the helmet.

If you've browsed through the current HH books you will notice several different variants of even basic tactical marines. These banners are not cookie cutter templates of what the Legion will look like when it is released. You will see man different types of Unforgiven (or soon to be), most undoubtedly with a red stripe. ;)

I'd definitely want to see the heraldry for the different 'Wings. Plus the fluff.

Despite the name and crosses going to the Dornites, the Dark Angels are much more Knights Templar in space, with all the secrecy.

Secrecy, warrior monk, chalice (holy grail), order that had questing beasts, fall from grace and redemption, personal guard of the emperor, Sworn from owning land (they float around in the Rock and don't possess sectors/home worlds like other chapters), etc.

They're actually more like Knight Templar than any other chapter, including Black Templar.

I've just put together a veteran squad with the intention of them being Dark Angels, I've kept them very minimalist though atm in that they don't have any robes or fancy ornate bits on them apart from the weaponry they carry which is focused on volkite weaponry.

I'm wondering though whether I should add something bit more to them. I was originally just going to do them like standard troops but with different mks mixed in, such as mkv legs, or mk Iv helmets etc, however else where it's been pointed out the dark angels are quite intricate even on a basic level.

Archived