Battlescribe Catalogues

Greetings,

I have posted a link to my battlescribe catalogues for the Horus Heresy books HERE in the Horus Heresy sub-forum.  Included are the Mechanicum lists from all three books.  If you have any comments, please let me know!  Most of the information is available in the linked thread.  A link is also available there for submitting issues or corrections if you find errant data.  

• 2 months later...

Hail, servants of the Omnissiah!

Just a few updates:

Here is the direct link to the repository: FILES

Here is the appspot directory for all Battlescribe files as well as a link to submit issues you may find: INDEX

I have made several updates since the initial release.  I believe the catalogues are accurate at this time.  If not, I would love to hear about it!  Please visit the Horus Heresy sub-forum thread HERE to give me some feedback or do it anonymously through Github.  Either way - your feedback is invaluable to making this a perfect product.  

Thanks!  

• 4 months later...

Greetings,

The latest update from HH4: Conquest has been uploaded.  This includes the Knight army list from Conquest and small updates to the previous Taghmata Onmissiah list.  

As before, more details are available in the thread in the Horus Heresy/Age of Darkness sub-forum.  

Archived