Hot from Aaron Dembski-Bowden's Facebook...

Phoebus

Yep. Non-Primarchs overstepped their bounds, and Primarchs called them out/put them back into their place. That is all that happened in this exchange. Basically, have some common sense and don't be imbeciles. There's time for that later. tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron Dembski-Bowden has offered hints on his blog as to when this duel will be taking place and who may be involved in it.  The word "Blackmane" is said to feature "pretty heavily".  Lest we think it's just a duel, though... the word "Orks" also features.  ;)

If Blackmane is involved I think it's safe to say our champion is going to get pasted. The good news for us is that A D-B historically gives you something pretty cool if you're getting pasted: think Sevetar dripping coolness in Prince of Crows.

Alternatively it could be that the duel is a way for the Space Wolves to get pasted and then end up getting something cool. Either way it's A D-B writing Dark Angels so I'm happy woot.gif

I'm really glad that A D-B is going to bless the 40k era Dark Angels with his writing, since we already have some Heresy stuff from him.

Haven't been this excited for a short story in a long time, "modern day" Unforgiven getting a proper depiction, the Lion and the Wolf (which is one of my favourite parts of the background) and Orkses! It's gonna be epic. Now I'm aware I sound like a complete foaming-at-the-mouth fanboy, and I don't care. tongue.png

For the Lion!

My guess is that a beating-down by Blackmane will be almost inevitable until the orks make an appearance.  At which point, the Dark Angels and the Space Wolves will team-up to beat-down some greenskins.  That having been said, that's the obvious guess.  ;)

Archived