Gift of Chaos - Possessed (how do i?)

Ok I need a little help here, for my ETL vow I have a Nurgle possessed champion with x2 Gift of Mutation, now the problem is how will I represent that on a mini thats gonna have random wobbily bits all over it anyway? I was thinking about going above and beyond with the mutations, making it a hulking monster bordering a spawn, or going through the mutations chart and picking out two that could easily be represented by conversions. Anybody got any better ideas??

How do you model psychic level 3 instead on psychic level 1? Being psychic is something you can give a model the impression of being, but the specific level is a bit harder.

Mutations on Possessed have the same problem. A Possessed champ with two Gifts can look exactly the same as a champ without those two extra gifts.

I solved my similar situation by removing the point for the extra levels, and if I was you I would simply not add the points for the gifts in my vow. It's not a lot of points anyway.

I represent psyker lvls with magnetized old WFB familiars on the sorc base. If there is a warrior, moon face and leg book =lvl 3 . if there is warrior&moon face=lvl 2 etc.

As possessed champ goes I would go with making him bigger then normal marines. marine legs and ork nob body or WFB saurus body[in fact saurus and skink kits work very well for chaos armies that want to enhance a serpentin aspect of chaos] or make him like the Greek myth 100arms dudes terminator legs and green stuffed three torsos back to back .

If you don't want to to go the bloated/big model champion way try to do the opposite upper body of a marine +zombi scyth +zombi head or skull with sculpted on hood . Lower body can be snake like , or you turn the legs in to something octupus like or give him a more "centaurian" look while using the lower body of a spawn or khorn dog .

well so far i have converted a foot, not much but its a start biggrin.png

One small step for a possessed, one giant leap for possessed-kind?

oh har har, nice pik btw, got that min sat on my desk waiting for me to start my slaanesh vow

oh har har, nice pik btw, got that min sat on my desk waiting for me to start my slaanesh vow

There's a mini of that guy?woot.gif I just found the picture, thought it was from one of the FFG games.

There's a mini of that guy?woot.gif I just found the picture, thought it was from one of the FFG games.

See if you can spot him.

1395276_10151659013040759_1730026910_n.j

See if you can spot him.

1395276_10151659013040759_1730026910_n.j

id love a, b, and d

Great. Now I have to start haunting e-bay. 

Awesome painting (& conversion. Had to double check that he didn't start with a bolter) on that guy Noctus

Hahaha that's not my model, man. Just flipped around on google to find a picture. That was the only one I could find of the model. :D

mines gonna be a cultist champion, dont wanna change it, unless i get another one, then number 2 goes under the knife

I did have two. Did. SlaveToDarkness beat everyone to it msn-wink.gif

and you got a shadowsword lol

Thanks guys.... Now I have the champion woot.gif ... and a FW Ogryn with drill...and a FW Giant Spined Chaos Beast... whistlingW.gif

Word of advice, Never EVER should you look at the other items that the seller has listed. pinch.gif

My poor wallet.

Thanks guys.... Now I have the champion woot.gif ... and a FW Ogryn with drill...and a FW Giant Spined Chaos Beast... whistlingW.gif

Word of advice, Never EVER should you look at the other items that the seller has listed. pinch.gif

My poor wallet.

Hope you got a good deal.

For the two 'extras' I paid in dollars about what FW wants in pounds, so almost 1/2 price, then the champ was about 9 bucks, so I'm pretty happy.

Not too shabby.

Archived