Fabius Bile count-as: Festus the Leechlord

What made me interested in the lore of Bile is that, to me, it seems similar to Festus's lore: trying to concoct the most vurtulent poisons/plagues for Father Nurgle. There is a big difference between the two, but a Nurgle crossover of Bile to Festus seemed right to me.

Could anyone help with conversion ideas?

Here's a model I was thinking of for using as a base and then building from there: http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=912#i/2010/big/chaos_rotten_lord_02.jpg

I think his scythe could work easily enough to represent his Rod of Torment, but as for his Needler and Chirurgeon, I'm at a loss. I do want to add vials to the model, possibly swinging from his abdomen and two or three from his scythe. The Needler should be a fleshy putrid weapon I'd guess, or something rusty dripping with toxins. Also, maybe the Chirurgeon could be some sort of tentacles emerging from his back?

Any ideas would be welcomed!

Cool model that, I was interested in getting one of those as well, yet I think it probably fits better with Typhus - that scythe would be a perfect manreaper so not quite sure how to go about adding all the tech...I know HighTech minis sell a number of techmarine-like models with appendages that looks more organic than mechanical, so maybe thats a different angle? 

This image below of Necretex from their Biotech Covenant range seems like having a pretty awesome needle-like tool which could work.

http://hitechminiatures.com/_shop/userFile/hitech/picture/big/Necretex1__FINAL_1.jpg

Hope this helps

Love the idea of using Fabius bikes rules as a nurgle character, truly think that is genius and mega fluffy for a nurgle lord (and yes it is very festus like). But I am not a fan at all of using that scibor rotten lord as the basis of your counts as Fabius.... The model just doesn't scream "mad biochemical plague scientist" to me.

I would have fluff very festus like and say that an apothecary for *enter chapter name here* went rogue for whichever reason and found himself swearing allegiance to the plague father and using his medical skills/knowledge to spread and cause disease rather than heal.

I would probably kit bash a counts as version to look very mysterious. Dark angel robed body with a hooded helmet, apothecary backpack and churigeon arm etc

Archived