Vich

Hey all. Ageing but new Warhammer 40K player (I've left it a bit later than most). Am planning a Chaos Space Marine army in the Night Lords flavour. All completely new to me so will be using the forums a fair amount to pick peoples brains i'm sure. Thought i'd stop by and say hi. All the best.

Vich

It's the internet a lot of people are terrifying. I have put myself up to be torn apart on the WIP forums but i'm sure you guys and gals will take care of me .

Hail and welcome, brother! As Juan says, B&C is one of the better boards out there, but we can't just tell you and expect you to take that at face value because we say so - join in the discussions and find out for yourself. Granted, it isn't a perfect place but at least the trolls aren't breeding here. ^_^

It's the internet a lot of people are terrifying. I have put myself up to be torn apart on the WIP forums but i'm sure you guys and gals will take care of me .

And a very good first effort too! thumbsup.gif

Welcome smile.png Don't be afraid to ask us questions. Someone will always have the answer happy.png

Archived