First Army: CSM Martyrs of Corruption

Hi all. Finally plucked up the nerve to post some images and w.i.p.s of my first real army for nearly 30 years. Used to play RPGs and tactical games at Uni' (indeed still have the original Warhammer boxed game (the one with the box cover art by John Blanche) from 1982 in near pristine condition. Career and family then took over but now... Well put it down to a mid life crisis but I'm back laugh.png AS you can imagine this effectively makes me a first time painter and modeller. But if there is to be any improvement than I need to get feedback and where else can I get that but here? (Where would we be without the old interweb thingy!)
Anyway I digress. Nurgle themed Chaos Space Marines, the martyrs of Corruption. Working on a backstory but that is for later. Have painted some initial figures (Typhus being the first) and have been working on an army list. Now I want to post some 'in progress' images of the rhino that I am nurglising. At the moment it is greenstuffed prior to basing
First top image

Rhino Top

Rhino right side

rhino right side

Rhino left side

Rhino Left side

Rhino front

Rhino Front

..and back

rhino back wip

Will post more images once base coated. Thanks for looking.

thats some great greenstuffing ,

in some places you may want to try smoothing the transition between model and greenstuff to make it more natural rather than looking like it was stuck on. with the eye for example ,the greenwork looks fantastic but the edges could do with some smoothing

once again a great start thoughthumbsup.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys!

@deamonclaw- yes obvious when it is pointed out.  I have already based (in grey) but will touch up the edges here and there and then touch up the base coat.

@Dragonlover- I was using the My Gallery image as that was the only way I could get images to post.  I'm using Win 7 and IE 11 and every time I tried to post an image using the image link (just under the smiley in the tool bar) the forum locks up and goes nowhere.  Posting this using Chrome.  Asa test here are a couple of images of my demon prince. sorry no wips for this .

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/Sinistral-uk/warhammer/Demon-Prince_zps1c2dac30.jpg

and the back

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/Sinistral-uk/warhammer/Demon-prince-back_zps8af718b5.jpg

Archived