Cypher - Guardian of Order

Aegnor

This came out a few months ago. Apologies if there's an earlier thread on this - I looked but possibly I administered the Rites of Searching incorrectly upon the cogitator.

Has anyone else listened to this audio drama?

It's very short, but introduces a couple more interesting ideas:

that Cypher was either unmanned to the point of turning and fleeing by daemonically aura that Zahariel could bear, or else that he was trying to lure Zahariel to his death/tainting by the daemon. That Luther distrusted Cypher and was spying on him. That Ourobos is indeed returning to Caliban. That some "settlers" either inadvertently stumbled on the daemon, or deliberately sought it out.

Thoughts on what's going on?

I'm still a firm believer that the Tech Priests are Mars are the puppetmasters here.

The book that the GK hold so dear and secret probably contains the truth of this.  

I still think Cypher is making is way across the galaxy in order to shut down the golden throne so that the Emperor can be re-born and correct all the 10,000 years of corruption.  

Best,

Paul

I'm still a firm believer that the Tech Priests are Mars are the puppetmasters here.

The book that the GK hold so dear and secret probably contains the truth of this.

I still think Cypher is making is way across the galaxy in order to shut down the golden throne so that the Emperor can be re-born and correct all the 10,000 years of corruption.

Best,

Paul

HERESY!

Off to room 42 with you! ;-)

DM

I'm glad I wasn't the only one puzzled by this. Basically things got creepy and unsettling and Cypher, not just a space marine but one with a speciality of serving in the shadows and fighting the darkness and evil in the world pretty much wet himself and legged it. He didn't even decide that they should withdraw, he just abandoned his battle brother and fled in terror.

So...the Big E is John Doe Jersey from Dogma?

So... the big E is Alanis Morissette?

Well, that would be ironic.

Archived