Not so much new... as returning to the fray...

Well I wasn't certain where else to post this entry, so felt it best to post in the "New Members" section but yes... I "Commander Skaav" am back online after a very long time.

It's part of my extended new years resolutions to return to forums and sites I've somehow neglected to interact with in recent years. Nothing major in my life has happened, it's pretty much plodded along very much the same pace as ever before, it's just when you find yourself taking on whole new hobbies which take you in a totally different direction, it becomes some what complex to balance them all.

Any how, I'm back and with one or two new projects in the pipe line, though I should point out I no longer actually play the game of Warhammer 40,000 any more and I no longer attend Games Day (have not been to one since 2010).

I still have enough sprues and items in my bitz box to construct and paint models, so will more than likely be posting up images of the work in progress of them. So it'll be more about the artistic side of the hobby rather than the gaming side.

Anyhow, I hope you can forgive this "veteran" of the hobby for not being around as often as he could or should have been, and to make it up I plan to re-post one of my older topics (which has somehow disappeared from my profile), the "Index Astartes" article I created for my own personal chapter... namely 'The Sons of Drachus'.

So do watch this space for new items and posts.

Cheers.

"Skaav".

Archived