New Chaos stuff 'salty'

If Books of X did exist though, I know everyone would be attracted to them because Legions, but I'd hope Codex Nurgle had info on more than just the Death Guard.

After the Crimson Slaughter supplement, I feel there would be a very good chance that a Nurgle oriented book would have something like a "The Brotherhood of Flies" combined CSM and Daemons force instead. With Legion stuff apparently staying in the Heresy era, maybe there would be some elaboration of a post-Legion Typhus, gone off Mortarion's rails to be completely about Nurgle, or the same type of small bone that the BL supplement tossed us with the BL terminator squad upgrade.

Mostly I think I'll have my hardback codex and plastic troops for my SoB army before GW decides to do more Legion stuff for current era 40k (at least in the way we supposed they would pre-CS supplement) My money would be on the above sort of idea, or maybe a Red Corsairs book.

tbh im sick of waiting -wishing for legion stuff, ill settle for mono god books, now if GW did the unthinkable and pulled out a 7th ed Realm of Chaos book, id drop a small fortune on it

tbh im sick of waiting -wishing for legion stuff, ill settle for mono god books, now if GW did the unthinkable and pulled out a 7th ed Realm of Chaos book, id drop a small fortune on it

Yeah if that thing drops id have to find a way of pawning some valuables because I won't be able to NOT spend a small fortune.

Archived