Iron Hands captain on bike

olekkkkk

Great model.  I would of liked to see him dragging his hammer across the ground or perhaps raised higher. He looks to static for being on bike. The model its self is wonderful, great base, and I like the shield and extra details on the bike.

While I do like the paintjob and especially the soft blending on the model, I can't really see the Iron Hand in this model. No chapter badge, neither an iron hand nor other bionics and both facial hair and a certain vigour to his skin. The robes add to the impression of a slightly converted Dark Angel. The only thing that reminds me of an Iron Hand are the cogwheels on the flag in the back.

Aside from that, I love the base. It's so realistic and believable, it's even cooler than the miniature itself. Thumbs up for that!

While I do like the paintjob and especially the soft blending on the model, I can't really see the Iron Hand in this model. No chapter badge, neither an iron hand nor other bionics and both facial hair and a certain vigour to his skin. The robes add to the impression of a slightly converted Dark Angel. The only thing that reminds me of an Iron Hand are the cogwheels on the flag in the back.

Aside from that, I love the base. It's so realistic and believable, it's even cooler than the miniature itself. Thumbs up for that!

@Rogan - Apart from the Lobot-style bionics and the Storm Shield at the back with Ferrus written on it?

Yes it does look a bit Space Wolfy.

You definately need to make sure that the Left Hand is painted Silver to represent the Bionic gained upon acceptance into the Iron Hands.

Archived