Newbie :)

morf

Hi all,

Started a thread like this to say hi before the unfortunate events with the server, so thought Id say hi again...I was also wandering about how to add flamers to my assault marines. Do you just put the bolt pistols on and pick two in the squad and say they have flamers or can you get flamers for them in another set?

Whats the deal with forge world stuff? I'm playing Raven Guard and they have a lot of beaky helms according to the fluff. You can get some packs of beaky helms on ebay which are forge world. If I was to put these on my troops would that stop them being allowed in comps? Im a long way off that yet but just wondering.

They are completely cosmetic. Tournies only get sniffy when you wish to use Forgeworld rules (which should be a thing of the past imho but it still continues iirc).

The Raven Guard field tested the prototypes to Mk6 Armour so they are the ones most associated with the suit (it was called 'Corvus' in their honour). Chances are, they are still able to get a hold of newly constructed Mk6 suits even 10,000 years after the heresy. I don't see why not when the Red Scorpions can still do that with Mk4 armour.

Ah cool, thats good to know. I plan on building my army more fluff than for comps like a 60:40 split so being able to get the Mk6 armour and not get in trouble is a bonus :)

Archived