precision shot and belial

HJL

So charecters dont have precision shot any more be default. How does this work with belials improved precision shot ability?

Sheol, i gotta say you must have a really rough environment to play in cause you are always pretty down when it comes to changes for the DA. Change can be tough, but look at all the things that just got better for us on this edition change and remember there is more to life than just these little plastic soliders. Less negative, more positive thinking! Come on man your faith in the Emperor leaves your brothers open to similar doubts! Be strong for their sakes. Perhaps belial will get a master crafted stormbolter, can ignore a look a "Look Out Sir" or rending, who can say! Don't worry about what you cant control!

The Emperor in his wisdom appointed the High Lords of Terra or as we call them Games Workshop to infrom us of his decisions.

So they only do what he asks as he knows that only the First Legion can do what no other legion can do...hid their shame in secrets and die in droves before my Night Lords

I did start this as support but ehhh

I have faith in the Emperor, not in GW...

I trusted the GW of Chambers and Priestley, not this GW of Ward and Kelly...

Don't forget that 40k and Particulary DA curse is Jervis' responsibility
yes... You are right...

2nd Edition codex (with BA) not bad and written by JJ and priestley

3rd Edition codex vad written by JJ alone

3rd Edition codex 2nd revision good written by Andy hoare on the basis of the community work Here at B&C

4th Edition the disaster written by JJ alone and in that time Chambers and Priestley were gone

4th and 5th Edition were good BRB because in the working team was Alessio Cavatore one of the best in GW and GD at mantic now

6th Edition codex better t'han the disaster but underpowered compare to all 6th Edition codices but tyranids

So... Blame JJ :P

Actually it's kinda normal : this guy has more a culture of role playing. Where you can change the situation of the game at will. Moreover, when he wrote codex DA v4-5, it was notorious at GW that he hadn't plate a single game of v4...

So, the result was easy to predict (though we can legitimately wonder WHY ask a guy who doesn't play to be the game director and to write a codex)

Precision shot: page 169. "if a model with this special rule rolls a 6, bla bla bla"

Belial DA Codex page 56: "Belial's shooting attacks are precision shots bla bla bla on a roll of 5+"

He doesn't need to have precision shot special rule, because his marked for retribution grants him precision shots already.

I think it's a case of not seeing the forest from the trees and trying to find easons to complain... blink.png

I have faith in the Emperor, not in GW...

I trusted the GW of Chambers and Priestley, not this GW of Ward and Kelly...

Don't forget that 40k and Particulary DA curse is Jervis' responsibility
yes... You are right...

2nd Edition codex (with BA) not bad and written by JJ and priestley

3rd Edition codex vad written by JJ alone

3rd Edition codex 2nd revision good written by Andy hoare on the basis of the community work Here at B&C

4th Edition the disaster written by JJ alone and in that time Chambers and Priestley were gone

4th and 5th Edition were good BRB because in the working team was Alessio Cavatore one of the best in GW and GD at mantic now

6th Edition codex better t'han the disaster but underpowered compare to all 6th Edition codices but tyranids

Very glass half full of you to neglect mentioning the TWO White Dwarf revisions prior to the reprinting of the Codex: Dark Angles 3E with the "Chapter Approved" stamp. And they think you are a pessimist. tongue.pngmsn-wink.gif

Belial is still apparently busting caps in people's faces on a 5+.

He did mention it :

and there is no plot against DA at all. We're just collateral damage of graviton bikes/jet bikes nerf.

If tomorrow the BA gets nice jump pack units and GW decide to tone down JP because of tau/wraith knight abuse it will be the same.

He did mention it :

and there is no plot against DA at all. We're just collateral damage of graviton bikes/jet bikes nerf.

If tomorrow the BA gets nice jump pack units and GW decide to tone down JP because of tau/wraith knight abuse it will be the same.

But tau don't have jump packs...

Archived