Will we keep lucifer engines?

Just missed the bets thread, which is interesting as no one really knows what's coming, and am worried about our special engines.

A Fast rhino chassis is the big draw for me to BA games mechanics wise, its a massive boost that is always underestimated/ overlooked by opponents.

I'm worried it'll get the cut or be replaced by an upgrade option that inevitably will be overcosted.

Are there any "solid" rumours floating around?

Ha, excellent! Just like the the old days! Kids were having it too easy with the internet anyhoo ;)

At least its an exciting wait, I finally got my BA working well on the table and it seems ill have a new challenge with 7th ed and a new dex! I'm looking forward to it.

Are you interested in VASSAL still by any chance?

The new FAQ's have taken them away so I am saying no we won't have them.

Eh, we'll see.  The BA faq seems to be just a copy/paste, done without a whole lot of care because our new codex is only 3 months away.

While I hope that this is true ... it seems like a lazy way to treat your clientele.

The new FAQ's have taken them away so I am saying no we won't have them.

Eh, we'll see. The BA faq seems to be just a copy/paste, done without a whole lot of care because our new codex is only 3 months away.

While I hope that this is true ... it seems like a lazy way to treat your clientele.

Par the course.

True, along with ML2 furioso ts pretty sweet.

I just ordered the bitz for 2 new librarians and a furioso yesterday, so I suppose the big E giveth, and the big E taketh away.

The minute the way the psychic phase worked was spoiled, I made a librarian furioso out of a black reach dreadnought and some bits I had lying around (I'm particularly proud of the axe - it's got Warmachine bits in!). I also have a foot libby, a jump libby, and a terminator libby. I think I want a second jump libby at some point.

I've also got a Inquisitor I can bring along for another mastery level. And I can spend ten points to buy her a single psyker for another mastery level.

And all I need for an allied detachment of grey knights is a box of terminators.

My tanks are sad... but my psykers are ready!

Archived