Chaos Space Marines Psykers

hazard5259

Okay so this is really confusing me. On the one hand we have the CSM codex which specificly states what disciplnes we are allowed to manifest powers from, then we have the 7th edition psykers cards which gives us what i belive to be an updated list of disciplines. The faqs state that deamonology table are avalible ti CSM psykers, but none of the others. We even got an update for the cards that doesnt change the table. So my question is which table do i use for generateing powers?

You select from the disciplines listed in the unit's army entry, plus Daemonology.

The leaflet with the cards has a tick for any discipline available to an army in any way, it doesn't change what disciplines are available to each psyker. Chaos Space Marines can get Divination powers via the Scrolls of Magnus, for example, or the Balestar of Mannon (for Crimson Slaughter Sorcerers). Space Marines have Divination via Tigurius. It doesn't mean that all Chaos Sorcerers or all Space Marine Librarians can now select from Divination.

Archived