7th Mono Nurgle 1500 points

bozo69pd

CS Primary Detachment (free fear on everything woo)

Typhus

Nurgle Sorc ML3 Bio with Spell Familiar

PM x7

zombie cultist x10

zombie cultist x10

zombie cultist x10

zombie cultist x10

Daemon Allied Detachment

HoN ML2 Malefic

HoN ML2 Malefic

HoN ML2 Malefic

HoN ML2 Malefic

Nurglings

Soul Grinder of Nurgle with bombardment (always hiding in a ruin)

ADL + Icarus

1464 points with 13+d6 warp charges per turn for summons or buffs.

The HoN are manning the ADL just summoning and shooting air/holding objectives. The main goal is to summon lots of PB and DS them into cover on top of objectives. The Typhus bus is going to roll in and party hard but I'm afraid the nerfs to poison are really going to suck for me.

I'm also concerned about having enough warp charge for getting spells off but that's the point of that game right? Practice seems to be getting 1-2 units of PB onto the table per turn.

Hi,

Unless it was FAQ recently you can have 4 heralds as 1 HQ only in the primary detachment :(

Also what are you going to do with Typhus? will he be alone or with 10 zombies?

Ah thanks. Just looked it up and you are right. I knew there was more than 1 reason I never used rhinos, but the increased survivability with 7th made me want to test one. Guess the troops keep on foot slogging!

I'm going over the points in my mind, but now that swarms can score and nurglings are troops so they get objective denied I'm growing very tempted to just run this list with like 6 units of nurglings.....

I've been going to do a sea of Nurgling Army list since 3rd Edition. Now they are plastic it might be more affordable. I think I have 15 stands, almost all of which are painted. I still want to do Servants of Decay as allies too, I hope that list gets updated or at least an FAQ. I have plenty of old models painted, but I have no idea what actually works in the game anymore. I just play for fun now a days so whatever.

Never liked special characters in every army list, it makes them far from special. You have never been able to put Terminators in a rhino not even in Rogue Trader times, that is the purpose of the Landraider or Deep Striking. The Storm Eagle can fit them, I was always going to get one of those too. I think variant Land Raiders might even be an option in the anything goes world of 40K, may have to look at some of them more carefully, they used to be loyalist only toys.

I've been going to do a sea of Nurgling Army list since 3rd Edition. Now they are plastic it might be more affordable. I think I have 15 stands, almost all of which are painted. I still want to do Servants of Decay as allies too, I hope that list gets updated or at least an FAQ. I have plenty of old models painted, but I have no idea what actually works in the game anymore. I just play for fun now a days so whatever.

The next FW book is rumored to be a "lost and the damned" revamp.  So hopefully this happens soon.

Archived