+++ Brother Argos is stepping down . Please Read+++

Our estimeed Administrator, Techmarine and benefactor is stepping down from his position in B&C.

What does this mean to us?

It means that the sole provider for the monthly B&C expenses and tech-wizard will no longer continue to support us in this way.

You can read everything here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291852-stepping-down/

Now it is the time to show our apreciation for all his hard work, chip in and donate funds to keep B&C afloat, adverts free! Big or small every contribution is precious to the long term goal. You find the donation "button" on top right of your screen.

Now it is the time to see what Dark Angels are made of! Please donate!

even the minimum donation of $5 shouldn't be too hard for those in this hobby...thats like the price of a couple suits of power armor.. or some conversion parts on eBay.  A small price to pay for what we all get out of this forum I say.

Donated

Step up Sons of the Lion and show your loyalty. 

$5 minimum just about buys a pot of paint at GW prices ;)

Consider me in for £10, as soon as I get home and online.

Also ready and willing to subscribe monthly, seen it suggested by others in the main announcement thread.

Anything to keep the good ship B&C afloat!

update - $15 paid in.

Wow someone pays for this all by themselves, yowzerz!

Yes he did, for quite a number of years. The price was actually raised substantially this year, which hasn't helped matters. We have had donation drives in the past, usually to allow us to purchase new servers, etc. The monthly cost was always met by Brother Argos though, which is how we stayed advert free.

It is your commmunity, so I would add my voice to those urging you to donate. Whatever you can give would be gratefully received.

900$ to meet the goal!! that's only 30% to go!!! Please give whatever you can...European DA, remember that the exchange rate will work on our favour. 20$ US is only 15 euros give or take. That's a GW finecast or 3 packs of cigarretes or a movie ticket. It's nothing compared to the wealth of information and comraderie here!!

Search your pockets for a good cause.

Archived