Modelling the jugger lord advice

Silverson

Hi,

I'm finally getting around to modelling my khorne lord on a juggernaut with the axe of blind fury (previously just used the fantasy lord for the model) and I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get a set of straddling legs and possibly an ornate set of armour for his torso and head , the next thing would be a left arm that would be out stretched to get the reigns and a suitably khorne axe for the right. I'll put this down in bullet points underneath as to what I'm looking for advice on how to get the desired effect :)

- a set of marine straddling legs

- an ornate body and head for my lord

- a marine left arm grasping out for reigns

- a suitable model for the axe of blind fury (I'm thinking some kind of large maybe 2h looking chain axe to show it as a real brutal weapon)

The only thing I'm against is having any mutations/daemon bits on the model as I want him to appear mutation free physically

Thanks for any advice on this I really appreciate it for what I hoping is going to be my centrepiece model

Silverson

First this is mine

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h142/Uprising014/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20Grants%20MacBook%20Pro/Nikon%20Transfer%202/general/DSCN0213_zpsef9aad50.jpg

I use zerker legs, and a torso from the chaos space marine spruce.  The rest is from the metal lord on juggernaut from the fantasy range.  I would suggest the skull crusher box because it is so useful in terms of bits.  

I used all the bits from the Skullcrusher kit. Actually liked the legs, looks a bit archaic. Just make sure you put enough proper space marine bits on the miniature (so no fantasy helmet) to make sure it stays looking like a marine. The weapon on my lord is also made from bits in the Skullcrusher kit. 

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/UltraWaarom/Iron%20Warriors/2013-10-30115545_zps8c93e934.jpg

Archived